Location:Sandton - Central Office
To provide administrative and logistical support to the department to contribute to the seamless implementation and consistent delivery of services provided by the administration department and the mailroom to all clients and stakeholders, including tasks such as drafting messages, scheduling appointments, ordering and dispatch of numbered stationery, courier services; transport services, facilies management and the co-ordination of logistics and schedules of drivers, vehicles, etc. in line with company policy and standards.
- Grade 12
- Secretarial Diploma is an advantage
A minimum of 2 years administrative / secretarial functions
Skills and Knowledge
- Planning and co-ordination
- Handling information / following instructions
- Clerical Administrative functions
- Checking / attention to detail
- Writing formal correspondence
- Take initiative
- Customer service orientation
- Relationship building
- Conformance to Internal Standards
- Sun International Structure and Channels
- Procurement Procedures
- Communication skills Ã¯¿½ written and verbal
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- IFS (Purchase requisitions)
- Professionalism and Image
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide general administrative support in the department (including responding to e-mails, mail and answering telephone calls)
- Process supplier invoices correctly and resolve all queries
- Process expense claims and co-ordinate the flow of paperwork with Finance as per company policy and procedures.
- Order stationery, paper and other consumables (as per company procedures), ensuring availability on demand.
- Develop a filing system (including records and reports) that enables others in the department to be able to access required documents both electronically and in hard copy
- Store confidential documents for safe keeping
- Troubleshoot and resolve first line queries and issues with guests and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate the flow of paper and electronic documents to the appropriate parties
- Complete typing / departmental documents and distribute to relevant parties
- Assist in compiling of reports for stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the collection and delivery of mailroom items as requested by management
- Co-ordinate the storing and despatching of stationery items from central stationery stores
- Conduct stock control procedures to monitor stationery stock levels
- Maintain records of stock received, controlled and despatched
- Oversee the process of inspections and maintaining of records relating to vehicles, on compliance management
- Maintains records of vehicles including servicing, repairs, etc.
- Maintains records of usage, consumption, licensing, etc. and facilitate this process to ensure compliance and safety standards are achieved.
- Plan and monitor the deployment of vehicles at agreed time in line with schedule
- Oversee the scheduling of drivers
- Co-ordinate security access for contractors working on-site