Responsible and accountable to process validated invoices from Kofax Total agility (KTA) into IFS and to ensure they are accurately and validly posted, in line with Company and SSC standards and regulations.
· Grade 12
· At least 1 years experience as an AP Clerk
Skills and Knowledge
· Problem Solving
· Collecting Information (listening; asking questions)
· Attention to detail
· Clerical Administrative functions
· Checking (accuracy in the handling and recording of transactions)
· Following Instructions
· English written and verbal communication skills
· Numerical skills (calculations)
· Invoicing transaction process knowledge
· Finance administration
· Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Delivered Client IFS AP Module)
Key Performance Areas:
· Select invoices for processing into IFS from Kofax Total agility (KTA) worklist.
· Open invoice in IFS and check details captured via KTA.
· Direct capture of invoices into IFS where required.
· Communicate with units to resolve quantity and price variances through KTA.
· Process invoices accurately in line with SOPs.
· Post advance invoices and pre-payments.
· Assist with identifying month-end accruals, including review of the received not invoiced report.
· Process Inter-company invoices received from other units.
· Balance and post invoices into IFS.
· Follow up on all KTA worklists to ensure batches are being processed.
· Where there is a delay escalate challenges with relevant management / stakeholders to ensure processing happens timeously.
· Assist other AP Clerks in the Accounts Payable team with queries and processing where necessary.
· Meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for this role (eg: number of invoices captured, number of queries, average time to complete process etc).
· Keep management updated with regards progress and where necessary escalate unresolved issues.
· Respond to and resolve first level queries with internal and external clients.
· Develop and maintain sound working relationships with relevant departments.
· Interact with clients and provide professional service standards and solutions.
· Keep up to date with trends and services relating to the functions delivery.