Time Square Casino is recruiting for 2 Interns that have studied a Diploma or Certificate in Security, Gaming Surveillance, or Law Enforcement.
Responsible to monitor the gaming floor and operation to ensure gaming and procedural compliance and protection of Company assets, staff and guests, in accordance with Company standards and gaming regulations.
- Grade 12
- Diploma or Certificate in Security, Gaming Surveillance or Law Enforcement
- Must be willing to work shifts (weekends and public holiday)
Skills and Knowledge
- You need strong written and oral communication skills as well as excellent observation skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Monitor all Gaming procedures on the gaming floor against the relevant functions.
- Complete target reports / punter scans on all gaming areas as per unit specific schedule
- Conduct system checks, alarm conditions and interfaces
- Record and report on faulty equipment
- Issue and check playing cards, where required and other gaming related equipment as per SOP
- Investigates all variances reported to the Surveillance Department
- Reports or escalates findings of the review and investigations
- Record and retain evidence to be used for further processes according to standards
- Monitors all non-gaming procedures against the relevant function
- Proactively monitor high risk areas and emergency response as per set out procedures
- Reporting all incidents and significant events to the relevant Stakeholders.
- Priorities reports according to the severity of the incident.
- Captures relevant data on the EOB
- Compiles comprehensive reports where required
- Identifies, monitors and actions significant events actioned as per SOP: punter scanning