To provide administrative and general support to the department to ensure the seamless implementation and consistent delivery of services provided by the department to all clients and stakeholders.
- Grade 12
- Secretarial Diploma and or relevant qualification would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years administrative / secretarial functions
Skills and Knowledge
- Intermediate Computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Sound Knowledge of relevant Time and Attendance systems
- Previous relevant working experience as a Time and Attendance Clerk or similar role
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide administrative support in the gaming office (including responding to e-mails, mail and telephone)
- Management of time and attendance with regards to staff clocking, absenteeism, short time, overtime, leave, shift allowance and general administration of Time and Attendance
- Assist employees on queries as and when required
- Time report as and when required by managers
- Liaise with Supervisors regarding all employees for whom no timekeeping data was received
- Allocate and reconcile supplier invoices correctly and resolve all queries
- Submit expense claims to the Finance department as per company policy and procedures.
- Monitor staff leave as per department norms and company policy.
- Capturing of staff rostering into the system and distribution and communication of rostering schedules
- Order stationery, paper and other consumables (as per company procedures), ensuring availability on demand.
- Develop a filing system (including records and reports) that enables others in the department to be able to access required documents
- Store confidential documents for safe keeping
- Troubleshoot and resolve first line queries and issues with guests and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate the flow of paper and electronic documents to the appropriate parties
- Complete reports / minutes/ presentations / departmental documents and distribute to relevant parties
- Follow through on outstanding issues and action lists from minutes
- Liaise with travel service providers to co-ordinate travel, car and accommodation arrangements
- Send out meeting invitations in advance (within reasonable time period to accommodate delegates).
- Complete and distribute agenda and minutes timeously
- Book meeting venues according to meeting requirements number of people, equipment, times, access to floor, accessibility, refreshments, and time frames.
- Co-ordinate required equipment and ensure all in working order e.g. Air Conditioning, Laptop, Proxima etc.
- Arrange catering in line with RSVPs and dietary requirements of the attendees.