Responsible and accountable for providing specialist, high-level technical advice and leadership on information security architecture; to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient technical infrastructure of network routing and switching systems, wired and wireless networks and related equipment, data centers and other technical services. This position is also responsible for recommending and implementing enterprise architecture software and services in accordance with IT policy and standards.
4 Year Degree in IT, Information Systems Security, or IT Infrastructure.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in global IT infrastructure, network and security program planning and deployment
- Experience in IT security performing assessments, planning and implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Project management experience is preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Local Travel
- May be required to work overtime in line with operational requirements
- Confidentiality is key to this position
- Meets the requirements for a Key Gaming Licence
Key Performance Areas:
Deliver Group Infrastructure Security Plan
- Understand the Group IT strategic plan and build the 5-year roadmap to deliver and maintain a secure and reliable IT infrastructure, including data centre operations and telecommunications, that considers data risks and threats and the protection of data and information
- Support implementation and operations management best practices while taking ownership of tasks and / or project workstreams.
- Support and/or lead workstreams on network engagements related but not limited to IT Operations, Application Development and Application Support.
- Test and maintain the integrity of the network and security systems
- Align to the Group Information or Cyber Security implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for the implementation of SIs Information Security strategy, controls, and contingency plans to support the IT infrastructure
- Support Group IT Governance Management in infusing sound information security and risk management principles in the design of IT infrastructure from endpoint to cloud-based technologies
- Assess Sun Internationals network security measures to identify any weak points that might make information systems vulnerable to attack.
- Be available as a subject matter expert in information security planning and provide guidance and support to business operations should a breach to security occur.
- Provide and run backup procedures that maintain the integrity and security of network infrastructure
Stabilised & Secured Network Operations
- Design, configure, and maintain network devices firewall, routers, and switches as part of an Enterprise-wide network
- Maintains network management tools and/or utilities related to proactive monitoring, reactive notification during outages, historical trending, and capacity utilization;
- Evaluates alarms, faults, and any available data necessary from Firewall, Network Routers and Switches to identify root cause of operational issues
- Research and diagnose IT network problems, troubleshoot and provide solutions.
- Works with project teams to facilitate the delivery of network solutions involving periodic office integrations, office and gaming floor move projects and existing office upgrades
- Provide expertise in the review / drafting of new policies and information security practices, related to IT Infrastructure / Network security
- Lead and project manage the planning and implementation of Network security initiatives
- Install and integrate new network hardware and applications with the correct levels of security requirements
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Monitor trends in incidents reported by end users and facilitate the resolution of the root cause of the problems reported by end users
- Make recommendations on network components or equipment to improve system performance
- Act as a subject matter expert for the resolution of technical issues related to the infrastructure / network for the Group
- Lead and participate in investigations into information security breaches and incident response activities
- Produces documentation, diagrams, creates, and maintains both written and electronic repositories of documentation concerning day-to-day network operations and change management to assure consistency in daily operations
- Monitors the billing for network-related services
Software Asset & Configuration Management
- Consult with stakeholders and obtain sign off on system changes
- Approve and plan changes or configuration requirements
- Monitor process to ensure no unapproved changes are made
- Identify issues and challenges with software configuration
- Identify risk areas
- Conduct quality assurance on work performed
- Project manage changesConduct post implementation reviews