Responsible to collect, deliver and transport ALL guests around the property and to external destinations safely, throughout their stay on the complex, ensuring that the customers experiences remain exceptional and worth remembering.
- Grade 12
- Experience as a driver.
- Experience in a customer service environment is an advantage.
- Experience as VIP service.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work long shifts that meet operational requirements (Including weekends, public holidays and shifts.
- Physically able to stand, drive and lift luggage as per job requirements.
- Have an open attitude to perform similar functions to those contained in this document, in alternative outlets due to operational requirements
- Public Drivers Permit (PDP).
- Valid Drivers Licence Code 10 with a clean driving record.
Key Performance Areas:
Prepare Work Station
- Review the arrival and VIP lists daily and understands special requirements.
- Conduct inspections and identify any issues with regards own workstations appearance/ functioning of vehicle and systems.
- Co-ordinate the scheduling of maintenance of vehicles when necessary.
- Greet all guest when they enter the vehicle and assist disabled guests as necessary.
- Transport guests safely to any destination in accordance with hotel policies and rules.
- Report all accidents, injuries, unsafe working conditions and damage to hotel vehicles and related property.
- Be present at the porte cochere and maintain proper decorum at all times.
- Assist with answering the telephone at the concierge desk and porte cochere if required.
- Handle any customer complaints, requests and suggestions to resolution, escalating if necessary.