Sun International Contact Centre has a 12 month-Telephone Agents (NQF level 4) learnership opportunities available, inclusive of a generous monthly stipend.
Grade 12 (Matric)
No work experience necessary.
Skills and Knowledge
Good communication skill
Proficiency in English and a second language
Maths Literacy is a pre-requisite to be shortlisted.
Key Performance Areas:
- Answer calls received by the contact centre in a professional, friendly and courteous manner (correct volume, tone, pace and pitch of voice)
- Direct clients to the correct destination (department / person) through correct screening / questioning techniques
- Provides accurate information (including promotion information, functions, facilities, etc) to guests
- Answers guest queries accurately
- Interacts with the guest and provides service to resolve their individual queries
- Delivers prompt service upon first contact
- Identifies and resolves potential service issues first time round
- Downtime on communication services is corrected