Unit:Boardwalk Hotel, Casino, Spa and Convention Centre
Responsible to be the frontline customer contact to coordinate the day-to-day customer experience in the Prive and Sun Lounge areas by providing exceptional service to the guests; in accordance with company VIP standards and gaming regulations.
- Grade 12
- Previous experience in a customer facing role; with specific reference to relationship management, arranging of functions, working budgets, etc
- Experience in the casino and / or gaming environment is an advantage
- Meet the requirements for a gaming licence and FICA
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements
- Work in a smoking environment
- Physical mobility to move around as per job requirements (including with the use of aids)
- Physically able to work and stand for long periods of time
Key Performance Areas:
- Check Prive lounge and reception area to ensure it is ready for play
- Check operating equipment prior to start of shift to ensure all is functioning and ready for play
- Check cleanliness of own section, machines and/ or station
- Communicate and follow-up on the correction of any equipment faults or defects
- Ensures RGP information is displayed
- Assist with the co-ordination and preparation of the lounges for VIP events and promotions
- Liaise with VIP Management and Personal Hosts with regards VIPs in house and their requirements
- Conduct meet and greet processes for customers on arrival and departures from the Prive and Sun Lounge areas
- Be able to identify VIP clients by name on arrival
- Interact with guests and provide professional service standards and solutions
- Be able to answer queries relating to game information, various bet types, promotions and events, as well as products
- Act as a host in the Prive, Sun Lounge or Private gaming areas whilst customers are engaged in play
- Establish any customer needs / requirements
- Handle any complaints, disputes and suggestions and escalate when required
- Co-ordinate and arrange for customer excursions, activities and requirements on a day-to-day basis with the relevant departments in line with customer requests
- Process day to day complimentarys for guests in the Prive / Sun Lounge areas
- Process points redemption for guests in the Prive / Sun Lounge areas
- Engage with local customers and provide a customer experience in the Prive and Sun Lounge areas that will support brand loyalty ensuring SI as the brand of choice for VIPs
- Be the liaison between VIP Personal Host and VIP customers on a daily basis.
- Perform VIP administrative functions as required
- Be present on the floor during VIP functions
- Knowledge required involves the practical application of work procedures and processes
- Planning is generally on a short-term basis (within 3 months) and within regular activity cycles.
- Communicates, co-ordinates and interacts with others in the value chain to ensure VIP customers receive exceptional experiences
- Manages one's time and resources to ensure that objectives are achieved effectively and on time.
- Interprets customer requirements in terms of services available and the applicable constraints
- Takes initiative in making decisions which are made within well-defined, somewhat diversified procedures and limits of authority;
- Considers all the facts, options and possible outcomes prior to making decisions;
- Works independently, and is orientated towards solving customer queries.
- Takes ownership of customer requests and requirements.
- Follows laid-down policies and procedures at all times, operating in line with rules, regulations, system parameters and internal controls.
- Interprets customer requirements in terms of services available and facilitates operational processes relative to VIP punters.
- Refers problems falling outside parameters to the team leader/manager for resolution