CCTV Technician - N/A08126
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
- Responsible to maintain electronic Surveillance and Security Systems in accordance with company standards and gaming regulations.
- Technical Certificate / Diploma N4 / T2 minimum
- 2 Years in a CCTV / IT environment preferred
- Meet the requirements for a gaming license
- PSIRA C registration
Skills and Knowledge
- No previous criminal record (not including traffic related offences)
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Ability to utilise specialised tools and machinery e.g. cherry picker
Key Performance Areas:
- Installs surveillance system and equipment layouts
- Maintains CCTV equipment
- Identifies, troubleshoots and rectifies causes of faults
- Installs and tests CCTV components
- Plans and implements CCTV related installations/ moves for other gaming departments
- Liaises with legislative authorities and ensures sign off as required (Application process)
- Plan and order stock
- Receive stock
- Store and secure stock
- Tidy stock room
- Document stock movement and capture into the system
- Implement a standardised process for receipt handling, storage, dispatch and disposal of surveillance system components / inventory.
- Identify potential and alternative suppliers of equipment to create alternative cost saving solutions; and escalate relevant solutions to management
- Maintain communication channels with suppliers to ensure they are aware of SI standards and procedures
- Purchase and maintain par stock levels as per business requirements and as per budget (stock on hand and obsolete stock).
- Maintain stores environment in a neat and orderly manner
- Capture and ensure data Is updated in the system
- Conduct stock control and audits on a monthly basis according to standards and procedures.
- Identify and escalate any anomalies or variances to management