Responsible to monitor the gaming floor and operation to ensure gaming and procedural compliance and protection of Company assets, staff and guests, in accordance with company standards and gaming regulations.
- Grade 12 or equivalent national qualification in gaming operation
- PSIRA C registration
- 1 year experience in a gaming / financial auditing / law enforcement (e.g. SAPS, Security, Defence Force, etc) environment an advantage
- Experience using surveillance /equipment an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements
- Work in a smoking environment
- Full visual acuity (including ability to discern colours)
Key Performance Areas:
- Monitor all Gaming procedures on the gaming floor against the relevant functions.
- Complete target reports / punter scans on all gaming areas as per unit specific schedule
- Conduct system checks, alarm conditions and interfaces
- Record and report on faulty equipment
- Issue and check playing cards, where required and other gaming related equipment as per SOP
- Identifies, monitors and actions significant events actioned as per SOP: punter scanning, jackpot verification, table activity, etc.
- Monitors all non-gaming procedures against the relevant function
- Proactively monitor high risk areas and emergency response as per set out procedures
- Reviews all video footage and other documentation/ reports relating to incidents, queries and variances
- Investigates all variances reported to the Surveillance Department
- Reports or escalates findings of the review and investigations
- Record and retain evidence to be used for further processes according to standards
- Reporting all incidents and significant events to the relevant Stakeholders.
- Prioritises reports according to the severity of the incident.
- Captures relevant data on the EOB
- Compiles comprehensive reports where required