Unit:GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World
To clear, transport, count, verify and balance all gaming proceeds as per Western Cape Gaming Legislation and Sun International procedures.
- Grade12 or equivalent with Maths numeracy.
- Cashiering/Banking experience would be advantageous.
Skills and Knowledge
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate upon request.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and Organising.
- Customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Problem solving.
- Numerical Ability.
- A willingness to work weekends.
- A willingness to work in a smoking environment.
- Ability and willingness to stand for long periods of time.
- Successful Gaming License application.
Key Performance Areas:
- To clear, transport and count all revenue as per procedures and legislation.
- To ensure that all count proceeds are counted, verified and balanced required sign paperwork to attest to this.
- Collect administration copies of slot shorts.
- Is required to remain locked in count room until all count proceeds counted, verified, balanced and recorded correctly. Only once the paperwork has been signed to attest to its accuracy may the count assistants leave the count room.
- Required to adhere to all count procedures and security controls as prescribed by management, procedures and legislation.
- Required to perform the batching/sorting functions of the cash and ensuring that it is verified before being handed over to the cage/vault.
- To be available to work overtime at the request of Management.
- May be required to assist with administrative work once the count is complete.