Unit:GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World
To interact with customers and execute front desk activities (Arrivals, Departures, Billing, etc).
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 1 year reception experience in a hospitality environment.
Skills and Knowledge
- Opera knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Accuracy/ Attention to Detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Key Performance Areas:
- Expectations met or exceeded
- Service standards are met or exceeded
- Service offering meets consumer demand/ demographic/ segmentation
- Services/ facilities have been explained to meet customer needs
- Grooming / hygiene standards have been adhered to
- Accuracy and completeness of profile details
- Welcome and departure experience as per SOP
- Special requests have been identified and actioned within SOP
- Information has been provided to meet customer needs
Cashiering Service/Revenue Management
- Activity report reflects all financial transactions
- Fraud prevention measures adhered to (IDs forged notes, etc)
- Suspicious transactions are identified and reported as per legislated requirements
- Adheres to SOP, bank policy and legislation
- Financial exchanges balance (debit to credit)
- Acceptance of notes meets Reserve Bank Requirements (e.g. soiled, stained, etc)
- Correct rates have been applied as per rates manual
- Correct information has been elicited as per predetermined mandatory information and system updated accordingly
- Accuracy of information provided to guest
- Confirmation letter as per guests booking requirements and company policy
- Desk and surrounding area is neat and tidy as per standard
- Health, safety and security measures adhered to
- Evacuation and Emergency Procedures / drills are carried out as per SOP.