Responsible to be the frontline customer service point for the Sun MVG Loyalty Programme, providing exceptional service to Sun MVG members and all guests in accordance with company standards and gaming regulations.
- Grade 12, with at least Maths literacy
- 2-4 Years experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements
- Work in a smoking environment
- Physical mobility to move around as per job requirements (including with the use of aids)
- Meet the requirements for a gaming licence
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge required involves the practical application of work procedures and processes
- Ability to planning on a short-term basis (within 3 months) and within regular activity cycles.
- Ability to communicate, co-ordinate and interact with others in the value chain to ensure customers receive exceptional experiences
- Manages one's time and resources to ensure that objectives are achieved effectively and on time.
Key Performance Areas:
- Promotes Loyalty Programme and explains benefits
- Clear understanding of the programme operations (Terms and conditions, programme mechanics)
- Captures sign up data and issues cards
- Connect with all guests by providing them with a warm welcome, greeting them with a friendly smile, acknowledging them on arrival and departure, and ensuring respect at all times
- Interact with guests and provide professional service standards and relevant solutions
- Identifies customers and understand their preferences
- Handle any customer complaints, requests and / or suggestions to resolution, escalating if necessary
- Restock marketing collateral, brochures, and cards at the MVG desk
- Communicate and follow-up on the correction of any equipment faults or defects