VIP Personal Host - N/A07631
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
- Responsible for acquiring new VIP gaming business, reactivating inactive business and establishing and maintaining existing individual business in the domestic and local market through the analysis of player activity trends and with the ultimate aim of achieving or exceeding revenue targets, in line with Company policy
- Grade 12/ Equivalent
- 3-Year Tertiary qualification in marketing is an advantage
- Gaming licence or ability to acquire gaming licence as per the Western Cape Racing and Gambling Board regulations
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a VIP personal hosting role is essential
- Meet all requirements for a key gaming licence
- May be required to work irregular hours in line with operational requirements
Skills and Knowledge
- English / Mandarin / Cantonese (an advantage)
- Intermediate ability to use computers in the context of this position.
- Ability to research and develop customer relationship and retention strategies in line with Sun International strategy.
- Ability to apply the knowledge of gaming products to marketing objectives in own area of expertise.
- Actively influences events and makes the right things happen with the intent to implement best practice.
- Identifies opportunities to increase revenue by focusing on coordination, integration and optimisation of resources and business decisions.
- Encourages and models innovation to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage specific VIP domestic gaming customer accounts
- Conduct an analysis of past and current player activity over the last 12 - 60 months period
- Maintains positive relationships with all clients, colleagues, gaming and sales networks
- Conduct face-to-face meetings to initiate, build and secure business for SI
- Provide input into the monthly player development reports including the value of new business acquired; the reactivation of inactive business; the return on investment produced from initiatives that have been implemented ; and Sales Force supporting documentation
- Work within current business strategies and recognize potential opportunities for new business acquisition
- Leverage existing relationships to initiate and develop relationships with potential clients to move clients to SI properties
- Investigate and compile a client synopsis which provides specific value add information that informs decision making
- Liaise with VIP Management and Group VIP in formulating the targets and plans for the acquisition of new business and activations of inactive business
- Continuously engage with clients to establish and grow loyal relationships for SI
- Share accountability with VIP Management to achieve acquisition and visitation targets of VIP punters to the property