Applications accepted until:
Meropa Casino and Entertainment World
The Accounts Clerk will be responsible for reconciling hospitality related documents for food and beverage and hotel rooms operations with Micros and Opera system data, on a daily basis for analysis, reporting and verification purposes, in line with unit policies and procedures
- Matric/Grade 12 with Maths Numeracy.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in F&B / Hotel Front office and / or auditing
- ? Experience working with IFS is an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge required involves the practical application of work procedures and processes
- Planning is generally on a short-term basis (weekly) and within regular activity cycles.
- Communicates, co-ordinates and interacts with others in the value chain to ensure the department achieves its SLA with the units
- Manages one's time and resources to ensure that objectives are achieved effectively and on time.
Key Performance Areas:
- Obtain document bags from Autosafe areas
- Check slips from hospitality outlets (rooms and F&B) has been correctly captured into Micros and balances to IFS daily
- Ensure all documents are accounted for.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to Identify, investigate, and resolve any discrepancies in relation to F&B / rooms revenue and cash-up
- Prepare shortages/overages list
- Prepare revenue sheet for rooms cash-up and reconcile to documentation and Opera.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.