VIP Ambassador - N/A06873
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
- To provide administrative and general support to the VIP department to ensure the seamless implementation and consistent delivery of services provided by the department to all VIP guests and stakeholders
- To co-coordinate the day-to-day customer relations requirements in the gaming areas to ensure a VIP customer experience.
- Grade 12
- Computer Literate (MS Word / MS Excel.
- Experience in a guest relations / host environment, preferably obtained in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work shifts in line with business operational requirements
- Must be willing to work irregular hours as per business requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a smoking environment.
- Must reflect the Time Square core values
Skills and Knowledge
- Act as a host in the Prive or Private gaming areas whilst customers are engaged in play
- Establish any customer needs / requirements
- Conduct meet and greet processes for local customers on arrival and departures from the Prive
- Handle any complaints, disputes and suggestions and escalate when required
- Co-ordinate and arrange for customer excursions, activities and requirements on a day-to-day basis with the relevant departments
- Process day to day complimentary s for guest in the Prive
- Process points redemption for guests in the Prive
- Engage with local customers and provide a customer experience in the Prive areas that will support brand loyalty ensuring SI as the brand of choice for VIPs
- Be the liaison between VIP Personal Host and VIP customers on a daily basis.
- Perform VIP administrative functions as required
- Assist with co-ordinating VIP functions and promotions within the Business Units
- Assist with customer relations at VIP functions
Key Performance Areas:
- Communicate and update the business unit and relevant departments with regards current standard operating procedures to ensure the customer enjoys superior levels of service.
- Build effective internal relationships to ensure synergy of VIP customer experience
- Follow up with internal departments to ensure that guest requests are met on time.