Unit:Meropa Casino and Entertainment World
Responsible to monitor the gaming floor and operation to ensure gaming and procedural compliance and protection of Company assets, staff and guests, in accordance with company standards and gaming regulations.
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent national qualification
- PSIRA C Registration
- 1 year experience in a gaming / financial auditing / law enforcement (e.g. SAPS, security, defence force, etc.) environment an advantage.
- Experience using surveillance equipment an advantage.
Skills and Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements.
Key Performance Areas:
- Reporting and Administration
- Reports meets stakeholder needs and assists in mitigating risks
- Accuracy of details reported
- ICS, SOPS and SLA requirements have been adhered to
- Service level contracts are adhered to
- Accuracy, completeness and relevance of reported information (reporting)
- Successful investigation results
- Relationships maintained as per departmental requirements
- All delegated variances are investigated accurately and reported as per SOP
- Disputes are resolved timeously relevant to the investigation
- Surveillance monitoring
- Target reports address live procedural adherence
- RGP is adhered to and reported on as per SOP
- All gaming procedures are monitored against the relevant functions Issuing and checking of playing cards and other gaming related equipment as per SOP
- System checks, alarm conditions and interfaces conducted as per SOP and meet legislative requirements
- Faulty equipment is reported and recorded as per SOP
- Access is controlled to restricted areas
- Significant events have been monitored and actioned as per SOP: punter scanning, jackpot verification, table activity, etc
- All non-gaming procedures are monitored against the relevant functions
- Emergency Response
- Emergency protocols have been adhered to
- Evidence and record keeping
- Availability of filed and stored information as per ICS
- Internal and External liaison
- Relationships maintained with internal / external departments as per departmental requirements
- OB / daily / investigation reports indicate adherence as per SOP
- Internal stakeholders are informed and receive feedback to meet their needs